Product Care and Safety
Recommended maintenance guidelines:
- Please keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Please keep it away from alcohol and other caustic cleansers.
- Please use wet duster cloth to wipe the stains or use specialized cleansers for wood furniture with dry duster cloth.
- This product must be assembled by an adult.
- The screws and parts used in assembly are small parts.They must not be accessible to children under 3 years of age.
- This product is for domestic and indoor use only.
- This product must only be used on flat surfaces.
- Regular inspections are required.
Our products have passed the following safety standards:
- AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 - Safety of toys - Part 1: Safety aspects related to mechanical and physical properties
- AS/NZS ISO 8124-2:2016 - Safety of toys - Part 2: Flammability
- AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 - Safety of toys - Part 3: Migration of certain elements
- EN71-3:2019 - Migration of certain elements (Category III:for scrapped-off toy material)
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.