The idea of our products was originally inspired by the dedication to the love and care for each child. Referring to the learning methods of Montessori, designed to guide your children into an environment that fosters independence and growth.
All of our children’s furniture adheres to strict safety and eco-friendly standards as we only select solid wood materials and non-toxic coatings that meet all international health and safety standards. We uphold this standard, across all of our product lines.
Starting from every-day tables and chairs, we have successively developed furniture such as the multifunctional cabinet, learning towers and many other products especially aimed for children aged 1-6, so that your children can cultivate organisational skills at an earlier age. Which will follow and develop with them as they get older.
Since 2014, the products from our factory floors have grown with more than 30,000 children and accompanied them through each stage of their growth. Helping them enjoy learning in their most pivotal developmental years.
Our products and designs in a way that makes them suitable for children even at school age and well into their adulthood, creating ever-lasting treasured memories.
One day, we took our kids to the park and saw a mother duck with her ducklings as they crossed the road. The mother duck’s caring actions and carefulness towards her children deeply moved us. This is how the name of our brand was born!
In October of 2021 my duckling’s site was officially launched, in addition to completing all mandatory quality assurance standard checks, we were also approved for sales on amazon as well as many other local sales channels. You can make a simple purchase anywhere our product is available today.
7 Years in the making, over 30,000 happy customers. We are confident in our products for many many years to come as we grow with your child. Excellent design, non-toxic and eco-friendly furniture. We are, My Duckling.
Natural solid wood in primary colours, the lighter colouring helps children concentrate. We retain the natural colours of our product and avoid using any unnecessary dyes and colour repairs.
Adjustable height according to the needs and growth of your little ones. Which increases the longevity of the furniture. This allows you to avoid replacing furniture constantly. Saving you time, money, while also protecting the environment.
Fitting your child’s body shape, your child can use all of our products independently. There’s no need to make structural adjustments or have the hassle of having a piece of furniture that is inappropriate in size.
There is plenty of storage space allocated in the design of our furniture to help your children develop a good habit of organisational skills.
When regarding material selection for our products, they are carefully selected Thai rubber solid wood, which is both durable and environmentally friendly. It can last up to 5 more years than its counterparts.
- The treated rubber wood lumber has a gloss surface, uniformed and elegant colouring with a beautiful texture. Its decorum profile is similar to that of Ash, Beech and Oak.
- The treated rubber wood is odourless, structurally sound, and prone to cracking and deformation. Making the production process easy and safe.
- We Use E1 glue, which is very environmentally friendly to make the finger-joined lamination materials, making it 1.5 times stronger than its competitors so that your little one is the safest they can possibly be.
- Each panel for our product goes through the process of shaping, cutting, sanding, painting. And our packaging quality control ensures that the quality is assured before reaching your homes.
- We only choose solid rubber wood imported from Thailand, which is sturdy and durable. It can be used for an excess of 5 years with normal use and will grow with your little ones.
- Rubber wood can be used for around 10 years and has a short replanting period. The wood itself is used after the rubber from it is taken out. Compared to other wood materials, it is very environmentally friendly.
Checkout our growing range!